About Leigh & Matt Bates
- Leigh Bates
- I started this blog because as a Realtor I wanted to tell others what I find interesting, unique and important details about our community. Matt and I are residents of Highland Village and both full time Realtors. We love our community and find it important that we are able to give back. As parents of 3 year old twin boys, we focus a lot around children. You will find lots of information about FUN activities for the family, schools, and of course Real Estate because that is what we know. Our Goal as Realtors is simple... Creating Clients for life. Our entire focus is on your complete satisfaction. The Trinity Group is a team of professionals at your service throughout Dallas, Denton, Collin and Tarrant Counties... The foundation of our business is SERVICE, built on strong market knowledge, time proven skills, and a passion to do things right. We are a results-oriented team; driven by a strong work ethic, highly organized, and dedicated to building your trust through anticipating and meeting your needs. Thank you for visiting, we hope you will find lots of useful information and we look forward to your comments!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Pancake Breakfast at Applebee's (FM 407 near Wal-Mart).
Tickets are $8.00 per person. The proceeds go to the Marcus High School Orchestra department.
Advanced Ticket order form or can be purchased at the door - CASH ONLY.
Please come out and show your support for The Marcus High School Orchestra!
posted by Leigh Bates
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
There are currently 429 single family homes for sale in Flower Mound.
- Asking Price Range: $40,000 - $2,999,000
- Average Asking Price: $483,860
Pending Sales: 113
- Asking Price Range: $117,900 - $1,395,000
- Average Asking Price $341,462
Sold Single Family Homes in Flower Mound from April 1, 2008 - June 30, 2008: 309
- Average Days on Market: 54 days (0-331 days)
- Average Sold Price: $295,709
- Average Ask Price to List Price Ratio: Home sellers got an average of 97.7% of asking price for their Flower Mound Single Family Home.
Posted by Leigh Bates
Active Homes: 402
Asking Price Range: $68,000 - $1,295,000
Average Asking Price: $240,789
Pending Sales: 112
Asking Price Range: $60,000- $429,900
Average Asking Price $186,572
Sold Single Family Homes in Carrollton from April 1, 2008 - June 30, 2008: 365
Average Days on Market: 53 days (0-312 days)
Average Sold Price: $186,540
Average Ask Price to List Price Ratio: Home sellers got an average of 98% of asking price for their Carrollton Single Family Home.
For information specific to your Carrollton neighborhood, please visit www.dfwmarketsnapshot.com & register for your FREE Neighborhood Market Snapshot
posted by Leigh Bates